College Planning / Funding Workshop
Thursday, October 17, 2019
6:30p - 8:00p CST
Montgomery County South Regional Library
Organizer:Christopher Sparks, PhD Dr.Sparks@AcademicIM.com
Presenter:Christopher Sparks, PhD
At our educational seminar, we will be discussing all of the important questions about planning for college and strategies for how to pay for college.
Addressed topics will include:
- The 5 primary sources of financial aid.
- How to determine the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) number--you can't assess award letters without it!
- 7 ways to maximize the amount of financial aid received.
- How your income, investments, and savings should shape your financial aid approach.
- The 4 biggest influencers of financial aid awarded.
- The best way for grandparents to help out without jeopardizing need-based aid.
- Where to find notoriously difficult to uncover local scholarships.
- How to go deeper than the sticker price to find the amount you'll actually have to pay for college.
Email or call us to reserve a seat for you and your friends at (281) 719-0147. Seats are limited, so make sure you take advantage of our free educational seminar today! Reservations will not be taken the day of the event.